Subscribe to our mailing list or better still, become a member.
A person is eligible to be an Ordinary Member of the Association if:
- the person is a resident, rate payer or conducts a business in the Naremburn District
- the person is a natural person over 18 years of age, and,
- the person is not a Councillor
A person who is not a resident of Naremburn District or who is a Councillor may apply to be an Associate Member of the Association if they meet the following criteria:
- the person is a natural person over 18 years of age, and
- the person is a resident, a rate payer, a Councillor or conducts a business in the Local Government Area of which Naremburn is a part
2019 Ordinary Member Subscriptions $15.00 per annum ($10.00 Concession)
Joining Fee $5 for new members and lapsed members
Renewals must be paid by March 31, 2019, otherwise membership automatically lapses.
By requesting membership, or renewal membership, you agree to abide by the constitution of the Association
* indicates required